Tuesday 10 May 2022

Too many options

 Hello everyone, 

Welcome to my blog where today I share another project for AALL & Create. This time I have made a Mixed Media tag.



Here's how I made it:


First I put some texture paste through this stencil. The tag is watercolour paper. 


Next I used these sprays to add colour to the tag. Later on I did tone it down a little by rolling over some white acrylic paint with a brayer. This also makes the texture paste stand out more. 


I then stamped the images I was going to use ready for colouring with my Copic Markers. 


I decided to use some die cuts too but in the end I only used the flowers of the yellow one. 


I then randomly stamped the background.


I glued the cup and the bird on my tag. I cut a slit into the coffee so I could lower the bird 'into the coffee'. I also added the die cut flowers. 


I added some shading under the cup and saucer, around the flowers and under the sentiment strips. That was the tag done! 



I have used :
Die #13 - Bursting Buds by Bipasha Bk
Stencil #137 - Coffee Stains by Bipasha Bk
Stamps:
#642 - Caffeinated by Bipasha Bk
#643 - Hot Drinks by Bipasha Bk
#625 - Vine by Tracy Evans
#464 - Strange birds by Janet Klein

for more information about all the AALL & Create products and a list of international stockists, please visit:


Thank you for stopping by ! 



 

4 comments:

  1. Oh, I LOVE the textural aspect of this tag, and you know the sentiment is so obviously true to me as well. You are just the best!

    ReplyDelete