Tuesday 21 December 2021

Merry Christmas

 Hello everyone, 

I have made a Christmas Card for today's AALL & Create project and I have combined some unlikely stamps for this. 



Here's how I made this card:


First, I stamped the images that I wanted to use. 


I then coloured them in Christmas colours with my Copic Markers and cut them out. 


I took some designer paper, toned it down with white paint and a brayer and printed parts of this stencil on it. I wanted it to be very subtle. I used Distress Oxide ink in the colour Speckled egg for this. 


Next I stamped the background, again with Speckled Egg Distress Oxide ink to keep it very subtle. 


I use this set for the sentiment and then it was time to put it all together. 


I added some black lines and crosses and went around the sentiment with the same black pen.




I have used the following materials:

Stencil:
#56 - Broken Circles by Autour de Mwa

Stamps:
#413 - Merry & Bright by Janet Klein
#582 - Gemini by Janet Klein
#560 - Jolly Elements by Bipasha Bk
#563 - Follow your own path by Tracy Evans

For more information about all the AALL & Create products and a list of worldwide stockists, please visit:


Thank you for stopping by today ! 



4 comments:

  1. very nice card, thanks for the description how to make this

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning card. I love the stamp mix.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know that my brain would have put those together but I'm glad yours did. What a delight! Merry Christmas, Corrie!

    ReplyDelete