Thursday 30 December 2021

This week at Vera Lane Studio

 Hello everyone, 

Happy Thursday! I hope you all had a lovely Christmas and are looking forward to a new and happier, better year than this one! I have made a happy New Year card this time:


I printed the images and then coloured it with Copics, cut it out together with the bottle which is from the same set. I couldn't find a happy new year sentiment so I cut the words I needed out of a book. 
The background was made with Distress Oxide ink. I dunked the card into the ink and dried in between colours. I then added some stamping with a set designed by Janet for AALL & Create.
I glued the party goer and the sentiment on the card and found it needed something else. So I went around the words with a black pen and added some black acrylic paint around the edges of the card. 

You'll find this "Gatsby" chap HERE

Thank you for stopping by and HAPPY NEW YEAR ! 


1 comment:

  1. I love your Happy New Year card, and join you in your fervent wish that 2022 be a better year for all of us! See you in the new year, my friend!

    ReplyDelete