Thursday 10 September 2020

This week at Vera Lane Studio

Hello everyone,

Happy Thursday and welcome to my blog where today I am sharing a postcard and a journal spread I made for Vera Lane Studio.



I have made this postcard with the newly released 'Caffeina'. I put her on a background that I made with Janet's Sunrise stencil by AALL & Create. I added washi tape and some doodling. 
You will find 'Caffeina' HERE.



For this project I played with ink sprays and while I am typing this I am looking at my yellow and orange fingers !! :o)
I added stamping with Janet's Background Noise stamp set by AALL & Create and some washi tape here and there. I glued her onto the lighter circle (which I made with a stencil and gesso) and added the sentiment. 

You will find 'Piccolo Angelo' HERE

Thank you for stopping by today ! 

3 comments:

  1. I so much enjoy your use of these stamps, and am constantly surprised and delighted by their variety and quirkiness. So much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great "makes," Corrie! You and Vera Lane continue a remarkable dance. Mwah!

    ReplyDelete
  3. superbe, un vrai régal pour les yeux !

    ReplyDelete