Thursday 17 September 2020

This week at Vera Lane Studio

Hello everyone,

Happy Thursday ! For today's Vera Lane Studio projects I have made two postcards.



This background was made with texture paste and lots of inks and white paint. It has lots of layers but I like how it came out.  
I printed the 'Spooky cupcakes' and coloured them with Copic Markers and cute them out. I made a base for them to sit on with washi tape and a word chip from Tim Holtz. I also added a tiny amount of stamping with Janet's 'Background Noise' stamp set by AALL & Create. I then added the cupcakes; popping up the middle one on foam squares. 

You'll find these cupcakes HERE.


This postcard was made with a mop up page from the gelli plate. I added stamping, and some doodling and washi tape. I printed the image, coloured it with my Copics and cut it out. I then adhered it, together with the sentiment on my card. 
This cool image is called 'Shutterbug' and you'll find it HERE

Thank you for stopping by today ! 

2 comments:

  1. Love that first postcard especially, Corrie, and it's all about the texture. your use of the paste is always outstanding!

    ReplyDelete