Tuesday 8 September 2020

Go where your heart takes you.. a small tag album

Hello everyone,

and welcome to my blog where today I am sharing another project for AALL & Create and today it is a little tag album. It could also be used for photos of anything else. I didn't even measure it but eyeballed it.


and here is how:


First I used this die to cut some white card stock out. I just did the bottom and the top as I didn't want to used the whole die cut. I then glued them onto my cover which is a piece of card stock that I scored so I got three panels. 


I painted the whole thing in two shades of green and then added pigment powders to the die cut areas. I used greens and blues. (Infusions and Nuvo). I spritzed them with water and let them do their thing. I like how grungy that looks. 


Next I added stamping, using green, turquoise and black inks.


The inside was treated in the same way minus the die cuts but I did add some black lines to the edges. I added a little pocket for stuff to sit in. 


Next I worked on my little bonus tag to go inside. I stamped the Wellington boot and the bear and coloured them with Copic Markers, then cut them out. 



The tag was also treated the same way; paint, stamping and I added some washi tape. I placed the bear into the boot and glued the whole thing onto the tag. Lastly I added another sentiment. 
All the words are from Tim Holtz chat stickers. 


Here is the tag, placed into the pocket.


The back of the book, I did cut two slits in the middle panel for a piece of ribbon so I could close the album. 


Close up of the front. 


Close up of the middle and back panel.


This is what it looks like when it is closed. 


And the back. 

I have used the following products: 

Die:
#22 - Checkered Figures by Bipasha BK
Stamps:
#372 - Textural elements by Tracy Evans
#370 - The great Outdoors by Tracy Evans
#344 - Puppy Toys by Janet Klein


For more information about all the fabulous AALL & Create products, please visit:


Thank you for stopping by today ! 

5 comments:

  1. Very cool, love how you used the die cut! Great ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a super idea, love the stamps you've used too xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your composition and colours x

    ReplyDelete
  4. How fabulous, Corrie, and that is a delicious use of the die cut. You've done an amazing job...drooling here!

    ReplyDelete