Tuesday 22 September 2020

A card with a chuckle..

Hello everyone,

welcome to my blog where today I am sharing a card I made for AALL & Create. There is a process video too if you would like to see how I made it.


This was great fun to make and I had a little giggle about the sentiment which I typed on my old typewriter. 

Here are some step-by-step photos; or you can click HERE to see the video or go via de link below, just click the words YouTube at the bottom:






I started off with stamping the hat, masking it and then stamping the pig over the top. This way they become one image. Of course you could just as easy stamp them separately and glue them over the top of each other. 


I coloured her/him with Copic Markers. 


The background was made with acrylic paints and this stencil. 


I added some heat embossing over the top of the paint. I used WOW embossing powder, regular white. 


Some stamping was next. After stamping I inked up the edges of the card. 


And here it is all put together. 



I have used the following stamps and stencils:

Stencils:
#113 - Lotza Squares by Autour de Mwa
#97 - Starry Night by Janet Klein
Stamps:
#338 - Background Noise by Janet Klein
#284 - Hat Drama by Janet Klein
#345 - Bacon by Janet Klein

More information about all the fabulous AALL & Create products:


Thank you for stopping by today !

2 comments:

  1. What a fun card, Corrie - that pig is just delightful (and no, the hat does not make her look fat :D )...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning! I love the pig in the hat!

    ReplyDelete