Tuesday 11 February 2020

Limited edition

Hello everyone,

Welcome to this week's AALL & Create project that is a 6" x 6" journal page.


And here's how I made it:


I made a gelli print with this stencil. I rolled yellow paint on my plate, took a print, rolled a very, very thin layer of orange on the plate, placed the stencil, rolled over some more with the brayer, took the stencil off and pulled a print. This is the result. 


Next I took an orange Inktense pencil and added some shading onto the circles. 


I then stamped the background and added some black acrylic paint along the edges. I used Distress Oxide Ink, Archival and VersaFine to stamp. I just choose the colour, not the brand or type. 


Next I stamped these flowers, coloured them and cut them out. I didn't like the white left on the stems so I cut if off later. 


I had some bits left of a die cut that I did a while ago and decided to use it. 


Everything put together looks like this. I added white splatters with a paint pen and some dark shadows around the flowers to make them stand out more. I used a watercolour pencil and a water brush for this. Lastly I added the sentiment. 



I used the following stamps:

#281 - Happiness & Nature by Tracy Evans
#292 - Scripts by Bipasha BK
#302 - Going postal by Tracy Evans
#304 - Heartfelt by Tracy Evans

Die:
#12 - Code by Bipasha BK

Stencil:
#87 - Totally Dotty by Autour de Mwa

For more information about all the fabulous AALL & Create products, including all the new release and a list of international stockists, please visit:


Thank you for stopping by today ! 


No comments:

Post a Comment