Tuesday 4 February 2020

Birthday wishes

Hello everyone,

Welcome to my blog where today I am sharing a birthday card made for the AALL & Create Guest Design team.  The stamps I used are all from the new release and they are listed underneath the photos.

There is a process VIDEO too if you are interested in seeing how I made this. Unfortunately I got so carried away that I forgot to take some progress photos. I did manage to get some stills from the video but the quality is not that great. Sorry...


Here's how:




I stamped the girl first and coloured her with my Copic Markers, then cut her out. 


The background was made with the gel plate and this stencil. I used yellow and two shades of green acrylic paints. 


I accentuated the circles with an Intense pencil and a water brush, giving them an edge and stamped the background using the same-ish colours as I used for the girl and the background.


I added washi tape for her to stand on. 


Here is the link to the VIDEO



I hope you enjoy watching ! 

I have used the following stamps and stencil:

#281 - Happiness & Nature - Tracy Evans
#292 - Scripts by Bipasha BK
#298 - The giving heart - Janet Klein
#302 - Going Postal - Tracy Evans
#304 - Heartfelt - Tracy Evans
Stencil #89 - Totally Dotty by Autour de Mwa

For more information about all the AALL & Create products please visit :


Thank you so much for stopping by today !


No comments:

Post a Comment