Thursday 27 February 2020

This week at Vera Lane Studio

Hello everyone,

Happy Thursday !

For today's Vera Lane Studio post I have made a postcard and a mini journal page.


Isn't she fabulous ! She's called "Femme Forte" and you'll find her in the SHOP

I used a stencil and Distress Oxide ink to make the background. I randomly stamped it and added some ink around the edges. I printed her, coloured and cut her out. I then adhered her together with the sentiment on the card. I also added some washi tape for her to stand on. 

This little page is made with the set "Joyful" and you can find her also in the SHOP.

I tore a page out of this little journal and cut it a little smaller. I then added Distress Oxide ink and water to my craft sheet (yellow and orange) and smooshed the paper into it. 
I added some stencilling using white acrylic paint and used what was left of the paint splatter.
She was printed, coloured and cut out. I adhered her and the sentiment to the page. I then glued the page back into the book. 

Thank you so much for stopping by ! 

No comments:

Post a Comment