Tuesday 26 September 2017

Two musical cards

Hello everyone,

and welcome to my DT post for Visible Image. Today I have used the fab new stencil 'Grungy Union Jack' and some of the music themed stamps and made two cards.


For the first one I used the good old Distress Inks, a blending tool, water and the new stencil. Doesn't that look fabulous ! I stamped the words Bold and Beautiful on either side and then put the singer in the middle of the two words. I used a stamping tool for this. 


This one was made with Distress Oxide inks, a blending tool and water. I stamped the words and the musician on it using my stamping tool. I then matted the panel on a piece of pattern paper and on a card. 

I have used the following stamps/stencil:


Thank you so much for stopping by today ! 


Social Media links..
Shop where you will find all our awesome stamps!
Blog see all our latest posts here!
Facebook group join in with the banter and enter our ‘Show & Tell’ Monthly Challenge!
Facebook PAGE …give us a like and enter our weekly giveaways!



You can also follow us on:

6 comments:

  1. I really like your very very nice blog!!! Beautiful artworks you created!! Thank you so much for sharing:)
    Henry

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous cards, Corrie - and I've got stamp envy with all of these. What a great way to showcase them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great inky flags, and the silhouettes look really cool against them.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both cards will certainly spread cheer, Corrie! Although I have and use the newer oxide inks, I still like the brighter and, therefore, bolder presentation made by the "good old Distress Inks!" Love that stamp of the singer!!

    ReplyDelete