Today I have a Christmas card to share, yes you heard it correctly ! A Christmas card; I must say I was shocked when I received these stamps in the post for my DT Hobbycompleet de Duif in August!!
But anyway, I made a card with it and I filmed the process..
He is rather cute isn't he !!!
I have used the following materials:
- Crafter's Companion Watercolour Card
- Crafter's Companion Neenah Classic Crest Card
- Woodware clear stempel JGS527 - Self Portrait
- Stampendous stempel DCR102 DECOR Snowflakes
- Wow Opaque Bright White embossing powder WL01R
- Copic Markers : 0 - 100 - C1 - C3 - C5 - C7 - C9 - B95 - R20 - R27 - R29 - R35 - R39 - RV69
- Distress Oxide inkt - Broken China
Thank you for stopping by today !