Thursday 7 January 2016

Walkies ?

Hello everyone,

and happy New Year to you all...

For my first Katzelkraft post for 2016 I had to use one of the new dog stamps. Aren't they fantastic !
I made an art journal page.


The base is Mixed Media paper which I painted with my fingers and acrylic paints. After it dried I stamped the background,  splattered some white ink and used a stencil with some white paint too. There is a list of all the stamps I used at the bottom of this post; with links to the shop. 

I then stamped the dog and the bones. I coloured them with Copic Markers, cut them out and adhered them on my page. I used a turquoise pencil to colour the 'ground' underneath the dog and the bones so they don't appear to be floating.
I then took my old typewriter and made the sentiment which I thought fitted this dog perfectly ! Lastly I doodled a few lines around the page and that was it ! 

I used the following stamps:

KTZ 142 for the script in the background
KTZ 161 for the dog and the bone
KTZ 130 for the checked background stamp
KTZ160 for the circle background stamps

Thank you for stopping by today ! 





10 comments:

  1. Wat een leuke pagina! Om vrolijk van te worden! Je hebt de hond ook prachtig ingekleurd!
    Groetjes Maja.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wat een leuke pagina! Om vrolijk van te worden! Je hebt de hond ook prachtig ingekleurd!
    Groetjes Maja.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic - love the background colours and the colouring on the stamps is wonderful.
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha ha! This is so fun, Corrie. LOVE that dog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Magnificent background--overshadowed only by that adorable pup! Do you know if Katzelkraft is selling in the U.S. anywhere? I am falling in love!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kay, no they have no retailers in the US but they do ship to America. The postage is not too much...
      Here's the link: www.Katzelkraft.fr There is an option for English at the top of the page... Have fun shopping ! Mwah!
      Corrie x

      Delete
  6. Vind dalmatiers altijd zo leuk en deze zit in een wel heel mooie omgeving... Groetjes, Gerrina

    ReplyDelete
  7. Poppy and I just love this loads!! xx

    ReplyDelete