Yesterday I was playing with yellow, green and blue Dylusions and didn't like the result. So I scraped a layer of Gesso over the top, left it to dry over night and hoped for the best. Today I still didn't think much of it but decided to use it anyway as I don't like throwing stuff away. I made an art journal page with it :
I started stamping the background with several Stampotique stamps and black and blue Archival ink and some white pigment ink. (There's a list of all the stamps I used at the bottom of this post). Next I used a dark blue Archival ink to ink the edges of the paper.
I then stamped the flowers on some yellow patterned paper and cut them out. I used a yellow and orange Big Brush Pitt pen to colour parts of the flowers. I also used a blue Big Brush Pitt pen (and my fingers to blend it) to darken the areas where the flowers were going to be. Once that had all dried I adhered the flowers to the page. Next I though it would be nice to use Mela again as she had been in the drawer for a long time... I coloured her with Copic Markers and cut her out. I glued her onto the page. As she was floating I put some washi tape under her feet to ground her and then stuck some more pieces randomly on the page. That was it I think !
I used the following Stampotique stamps:
Journey Collage (background with light blue Archival ink)
Fax to Wolfgang (background with black Archival ink)
Ticket for Paris (background with white pigment ink)
Circles Cube (background with dark blue Archival ink)
Thanks for stopping by !
Hope you like it....