Thursday 5 June 2014

Craftorij Zomer Challenge

Hello fellow Crafters,

I am taking part in the 'Craftorij Zomer Challenge'. This event takes place from the 1st of June until the 31st of July. There is a new prompt every day so if you play along you will have 61 pieces of art (all postcard size) at the end of it. I think this is a great idea although I can't promise I will have the time to participate every day or that I will blog all of them. These are the first 5 that I have made:


 Day 1 - Drips and drops


 Day 2 - Tea or coffee 


 Day 3 - Mosaic


 Day 4 - black and white and one other colour 


 Day 5 - numbers 

Thanks for stopping by !! 

Hope you like them......

6 comments:

  1. Corrie what a fabulous set of postcards you have created all so different, the prompts obviously got your creative juices flowing, can't wait to see more.
    Love
    Amanda x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful challenge to help to provide the best art every day, and what a great set of makes to start Corrie, really gorgeous!! Good evening, Coco x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, you've been busy, great start to the month xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Corrie, you are off to a wonderful start! I, too, am retired but would scrap to find time each day to be in my studio. I admire your determination--and your artwork here. I have only recently created my first postcard size art and love the size! I just tried to pick a favorite, but just can't! Love them all...okay, maybe "teatime" just a smidge more! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mooi om ze hier bij elkaar te zien...genoten van ze allemaal! Leuk is het om er zo veel uitwerkingen met dezelfde opdracht van te zien... Zou geen favoriet kunnen kiezen van deze; vind ze allemaal heel mooi! Groetjes, Gerrina

    ReplyDelete
  6. Soo wonderful artwork, you were very busy, Corrie.

    Have a nice wekend

    ReplyDelete