Sunday 6 October 2013

Dance

Hello fellow Crafters,

Today I had another delightful afternoon crafting as hubby went model flying and I had the house to myself. I started out with this tag being pink, can you believe it ?

 
So I painted it pink and then stamped the Dylusions Alphabet stamp on it in Versamark and clear embossed it. The idea was to go over it with brown Distress Ink and wipe off the excess to reveal the pink letters again. That didn´t work so I painted burned sienna acryllic paint over it and when this had dried I put some scratch paper over it and ironed it. This made the embossing powder melt again and leave the letters pink,  as the first layer was pink ! I then thought it was too brown, so I used my blending tool and Spiced Marmelade (orange) Distress Ink and put it all over the tag.  You can still see the pink letters. I then stamped some background stamps over it with Sepia Archival ink. The photo of the dancing couple came from a self adhesive collage sheet and I fussy cut it. The lace border is a rub on as are the butterflies, the girl´s wing and the crown on the man´s head. After I put all this together I then cut out the words Le Tango which were on the same picture as the couple. The words Dance made up out of sticky back letters. A bit of ribbon, a beige mat and some doodling with black and white finished it off.
Thanks for stopping by!
Hope you like it.......

No comments:

Post a Comment