Tuesday 10 September 2024

The village idiot

 Hello everyone, 

Welcome to my blog where today I am sharing a Memory Dex card I made for AALL & Create. The size of these cards is so fun as they are small so not intimidating. I know I get overwhelmed by big empty pages sometimes. So this format is fantastic. 


Here's how I made this:


I stamped the car with the mouse in it by masking parts of the car off after stamping.


Next I cut out this card out of a gelli print from my stash. 


After colouring the car + mouse looked like this. I used watercolours this time for something different. I also like the shabby look it has. 


I inked the edges of the card with green and brown Distress Oxide ink, splattered some water on it and dabbed it off. It gave this aged look which I really like. I then added some stamping on the card. (I stamped the card to get the antenna, this way I could just cut it off the coloured image.) 


I added some rub-ons. It's getting very busy ! lol


I added washi tape for the car to 'drive' on. I like how you can read the word 'rebel'. Lastly I added a sentence from the Ephemera pack #47 called Laugh Lines. 




I have used:

Die #48 - Bloom Bonanza
Rub-on #5 - Acid Blends by Autour De Mwa & Co
Ephemera #47 - Laugh Lines by Autour De Mwa & Co
Stencil #171 - Circle Dance by Janet Klein
Washi tape #31 - Take Risks by Autour De Mwa
Stamps:
#1181 - Dot Dash Grid by Autour De Mwa & Co
#1124 - Cheesed To Meet You by Autour De Mwa & Co
#1112 - Movin' On Up by Autour De Mwa & Co
#1162 - Cirque by Autour De Mwa & Co

For more information about the products and a list of worldwide stockists please visit:


or


Thank you so much for stopping by! 


1 comment: