Tuesday 17 September 2024

Boo!

 Hello everyone, 

For today's AALL & Create project I have made a memory dex card. 


Here's how I made it:


I cut out a memory dex card using die #50


I coloured it with Distress Oxide Inks and then printed stencil #146 on it. I rubbed the stencil with the green Oxide ink pad, spritzed it with water and laid it on the card. I dabbed the excess off with kitchen paper and then had the impression on the card.


I also added a little stamping with sets: #470 and  #956


Some rub-ons from set #5


Next I stamped the cat on the card and on whit card stock ready to colour with Copic Markers. 


Here I glued him down on the card. 


I added some shading where he was sitting, I used a coloured pencil for this and also added the sentiment which came from set #1203. 




I have used the following products:

Die #50 - Sunshine Splendour 
Stencil #146 - Reverse Cobweb by Bipasha Bk
Rub-ons #5 - Acid Blends by Autour De Mwa & Co
Stamps:
#470 - Scripted Diamonds by Bipasha Bk
#1138 - Macaron Mountain by BIpasha Bk
#956 - Define Halloween by Janet Klein
#1203 - Boosentials by Janet Klein

For more information about all the AALL & Create products and a list of worldwide stockists please visit:


or 


Thank you for stopping by today !

No comments:

Post a Comment