Tuesday 3 September 2024

I'll keep the frog

 Hello everyone, 

For today's AALL & Create project I have made a square card. 


Here's how I made it:


I cut out this card with die #42. I used white card stock.


Next I put yellow and green paint on my gel press plate and laid this stencil (#171) on it. I then covered everything with a piece of typing paper and took off all the paint inside the open spaces by rubbing it with my hands. Next I removed the typing paper, leaving the stencil in place and used a blending tool to add light blue paint where I just removed the yellow and green. 


This is how it came out. 


I also cut the larger of the two dies. This is going to be the mat. 


After toning the print down with a brayer and white paint I stamped it randomly using these stamp sets. 


Also adding some bits of rub-on here and there. 


The images I was going to use were stamped next and I coloured them with Copic Markers. I then cut them out. 


I places some pieces of washi tape, later adding one piece more where the frog was going to go. 


and here it is all put together! 




I have used the following AALL & Create products:

Die #42 - Papyrus Essence

Rub-on #3 - Greeny Meanies by Autour De Mwa & Co

Washi tape: #59 - Paper Stitches by Janet Klein

Stencil #171 - Circle Dance by Janet Klein

Stamps:
#60 - Lacy Graffiti by Olga Heldwein

#1135 - Princess & Froggy
#758 - Hidden Words 
#692 - African Voices 
All by Janet Klein

For more information about all the AALL & Create products and a list of worldwide stockists please visit:


or 


Thank you for stopping by today ! 

1 comment:

  1. Think I’m gonna have to treat myself to a gel press!

    ReplyDelete