Thursday 18 May 2023

This week at Vera Lane Studio

 Hello everyone, 

Happy Thursday ! For this week's Vera Lane Studio project I have made a set of three ATC's. I have used the fun set 'Smoosh Fish' that came out this week. They are so much fun!



As always I printed and coloured the images. I used Copic Markers. I then cut them out. The backgrounds came from my stash. Every time I have a piece of coloured paper/background left I will check if it is big enough for an ATC and if it is I cut it to size and put it in my stash. I found these three were great together so decided to use them. I added, stencilling stamping and white paint where the fish were going so they would stand out more. I added dots with a paint pen and then glued the fish in place. The sentiments I used are from Janet's stamp set 'Party Dee'. 
Lastly I matted them onto black card stock.

You'll find these fun fish HERE

Thank you for stopping by today ! 


2 comments:

  1. They're already sold out 😪

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are delightful, Corrie - and I'm sorry to hear that they're already sold out!!

    ReplyDelete