Friday 5 May 2023

Blessed are the curious

 Hello everyone, 

I am back with the second instalment for the 'vehicle' challenge over at Country View Challenges

I have made a postcard this time. 


Here's how I made this simple postcard. 


I used a piece of plastic to smoosh the ink on, sprayed it with water and smooshed it onto the paper. I dried in-between colours. 


Adding some stamping with the same inks and I added some grey and black. 


I then stamped the focal point directly onto the card and the sentiment onto a piece of separate paper. 


I inked up the edges, added some Tim Holtz (very old) washi tape and glued down the sentiment. 

Please play along with us ! You could win a £20 voucher to the shop. 

Thank you for stopping by today ! 




4 comments:

  1. This is fabulous Corrie, I love these zingy colours. Take care and have a great week, Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a terrific card, Corrie - from the colour to the theme to the stamp and the sentiment, it's really rockin' it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous!
    Have a happy week!
    Evelyn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love these bright colours, great against the black stamping! x

    ReplyDelete