Thursday 27 April 2023

This week at Vera Lane Studio

 Hello everyone, 

Welcome to my blog where today I have a journal spread to share. I made this for my weekly Vera Lane Studio post.  The images I used, apart from the sun, are from the this week released 'Be a sunflower'. The sun is from the Sunshine collage sheet. 


I printed the images and coloured them; I then cut them out. I used Copic Markers for the colouring. Next I coloured the pages in my journal with Distress Oxide inks. I toned it down with white paint and then added some subtle white stencilling. When I was happy with how it looked I placed my images on the pages and added the sentiment. I also doodled around the pages and around the sentiment.

You'll find 'Be a sunflower' HERE

Thank you so much for stopping by today! 


1 comment:

  1. The yellow and green stand out so strongly against the blue background, Corrie, and I love the sentiment!!

    ReplyDelete