Tuesday 11 April 2023

The adventure begins

 Hello everyone, 

Welcome to my blog where today I have the second inspiration piece for the Country View Challenges April theme 'Things with wings' set by Rachel.


Here's how I made this:


I started off with a piece of gelli printed paper. This was actually a mop up page. 


I added stamping


Next I stamped the sentiment I was going to use directly on the card. I also stamped the goofy duck or is it a goose on the card and on a piece of white card stock? I coloured him with Copics and cut him out. I then glued him onto the card. 


 I added a sentiment by Tim Holtz and som doodling around the card and that was it ! Oh, mustn't lie, I also added a little tiny bit of stamping with orange to tie in the orange of his feet and beak. 



Please play along with us; you might win a £20 voucher for the shop ! Just make sure to read the RULES  before you do! 

Thank you for stopping by ! 




5 comments:

  1. I'm just loving this one, from the colour combination to the whimsy to the sentiment! Totally awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The background is fabulous, I love this colour scheme too and both sentiment and creature stamp sets are awesome. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is fabulous Corrie, I love your stamping around the edges! Take care and have a very happy week, Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your card, Corrie! Gorgeous background.
    Evelyn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is adorable Corrie! 💚

    ReplyDelete