Thursday 1 September 2016

Capture the magic

Hello everyone,

and welcome to my September post for Roc's DT team..

I have made a postcard which I shall also be using for the current postcard swap on Roc's FB page HERE.


The theme for the swap is black and white and one other colour. So I chose different shades of orange for my card. I got my gelli plate out and made this background with 3 shades of orange. Next I stamped the sentiment straight onto the card and coloured the letters. I also went around them with a white pen. The dog and the border on the left were stamped on book pages and I added a little shading with orange and black coloured pencils. Lastly I drew a border around the card and added some white splatters. 

I used these stamps :


Thank you so much for stopping by today !! 

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous postcard, Corrie! That background is superb.

    ReplyDelete