Thursday 7 July 2016

Prendre le temps

Hello everyone,

For my two weekly post for Katzelkraft I have an art journal page to share...




This page was started with a piece of watercolour paper. I heat embossed parts of a background stamp on it and then coloured it with watercolours. The embossed parts resist the watercolour paints and stay white. Such a cool effect. 
Next I stamped the background a little with black Archival ink and also splattered some white ink onto it. 
Next I stamped the zebra on a piece of watercolour paper, coloured him (Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers) and cut him out. I added some white accents here and there too, using a white gel pen. 
I adhered him in the bottom left corner so he is looking up to the clock. 
I then stamped the sentiment, cut it out, added some orange watercolour to the edges and adhered it to the page. Last thing I did was doodle two lines around the edges with a black fine liner pen. 

I used the following stamps:


Thank you for stopping by today !



7 comments:

  1. Fabulous art journal, Corrie! Fantastic image and the background is amazing! Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. I MUST have that zebra's sweater - do you 'knit' for others as well, Corrie? What a fun page!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ziet er weer zo mooi uit! Alsof "ei"weg aan het dromen is... Groetjes, Gerrina

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the colors on this, esp the rainbow colored sweater! FAB!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That clock stamp works so brilliantly in white - fabulous!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete