Wednesday 20 July 2016

A summer kinda girl

Hello everyone,

and welcome to a new challenge over at the Stampotique Designers' Challenge blog. The theme this week is Beach/sea. Why not play along with us and you might win a voucher to the store HERE.
Just make sure to read the rules first !!!
Here is my project :



This lovely girl is one of my favourite Stamptoque Stamps. She is called 'Beach Beauty'; isn't she fabulous... She was placed onto a gelli printed postcard after I stamped the background a little with "fax to Wolfgang" in white. I also splattered it with white ink. She was then stamped on the card and on some Designer paper with a little checked pattern. I coloured her lightly with Copic Markers, cut her out and adhered her onto the stamped image on the card. Lastly I added the sentiment and drew some lines around that and the edges of the card. 

As mentioned I used the following stamps:


Thank you so much for stopping by today ! 

3 comments:

  1. Loving the gelli background and the subtle depth it creates and yes love that image! Never used any stampotique stamps... You can't buy everything but am tempted, lol! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You do gelli printing so well, Corrie! I love this background! Another stunning card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heel mooi en helemaal passend bij het weer :) Groetjes, Gerrina

    ReplyDelete