Monday 10 March 2014

Art journal page

Hello fellow Crafters,

I've been having very little time to craft lately due to lots of travelling, which is lovely as well, but I was happy to be back in my craft room today. I decided to make something for Coby's Challenge over at the Craftorij FB page. She challenged us to make something with hearts and this is what I made:


I started with adhering tissue paper on my page and then colouring it with Distress Inks in blues and some black around the edges. I put the flowers on with model paste and a stencil and also coloured them with blue Distress Ink. I went around the flowers with a white paint pen to make them stand out a bit more. 
I used two stamps, both Stampotique and both designed by Roc Nicholas

They were stamped on white card stock, coloured with alcohol markers and clear embossed. I placed Blessed Skellie on some washi tape to ground her. The little hearts were cut with a punch from some coloured foil from an easter egg.

Thanks for stopping by !

Hope you like it......

5 comments:

  1. Ik vind die kleuren zo grappig met de stempels! Mooi geheel! Groetjes, Gerrina

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore the background but that angel is scarin me...lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely background and another great page done
    Love
    Amanda x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really lovely !!! Hugs, have a good week ahead Corrie! Coco

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a great journal page, Corrie! Great color combo and super cute stamps. Roc rocks, and, in your hands, excels!

    ReplyDelete