Monday 19 June 2017

You and me

Hello everyone,

and welcome to my second post for the June challenge over at Country View Challenges.  The the theme is 'hearts' and it was chosen by the lovely Hazel.
Why not have a go yourself ! You could win 20 GBP to spend in the shop HERE. Just remember to read the RULES first!

I have made an art journal this time :



and here's how I made it:


I have to apologise as I got carried away and forgot to take photos of the start ! But what I did was use a crackle paste (Finnabair) and a stencil (UmWow Studio) to add the hearts to my pages. I was very impatient and dried this with my heat tool so there are not many crackles ! 
Next I painted the pages with gesso (2 layers) and when that was dry I put the stencil back and used 'Worn Lipstick' Distress Ink and a blending tool to add colour to the hearts. That's how far I got when I realised I had to take some photos ! 


Next I added some script with a stamp (PaperArtsy ENS11) and Grey Archival Ink (Watering can). 


Next I stamped the rabbits (Crowned bunnies by Crafty Individuals)  on some pattern paper from an old 6 x 6 pack by My Mind's Eye called 'Lost & Found'. I added some shading with a coloured pencil and then cut them out. 


I added them to my page. 



Here are some close ups... and after adding some shading and a sentiment (Tim Holtz CMS219) the pages were finished ! 



Thank you of stopping by today ! 





4 comments:

  1. Two of my favourite bunnies, Corrie, as they always look so cheerful.
    (I recently had a couple of cards published using this delightful pair of bunnies.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Corrie, This is simply adorable!
    Wishes
    Lynne

    ReplyDelete
  3. A fabulous design Corrie, love the pink hearts xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful, I love this! I love those crowned Bunnies they are one of my favourite stamps, and the pink hearts are gorgeous x

    ReplyDelete