Wednesday 21 June 2017

Art journal

Hello everyone,

This week starts a new challenge over at the Stampotique Designers' blog and the theme is "Stencil it". Also we have a collaboration with Eileen Hull this month. We got sent a few goodies by Eileen and one of them was her  'Heartfelt journal'. This is a die set to cut out the bits you need to make your own journal. We received the already cut out bits and I made this with it:


The book was put together first and then I added crackle paste through a flower stencil. I then painted it... Once that was all dry I inked the edges with Archival Ink and stencilled some more with white paint and a dot stencil. I added stamping and the little monster. He was stamped and coloured with Copics, cut out and glued on. 


I filled the book with paper and will use it for my journaling...


A close up of the crackle... 


I have used the following stamps:


Thank you so much for stopping by today ! 




5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Corrie, I love how you decorated Eileen's Die. Fabulous and I love the touch of crackle. Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great journal Corrie! Beautiful stencilling and stamping techniques- love the crackle :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, WOW...I love, love, LOVE this cover. What a fabulous job you've done on this, and the crackle paste flowers are dynamite! Well done, Corrie...drooling here.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is great! Love the crackle paste flowers...and the cute little monster!

    ReplyDelete