Saturday 4 February 2017

Beautiful

Hello everyone,

Just a quick post from me today.  I have been doing DT work all day but found time too to make a postcard for the UK Stampers Forum. I have recently become a member of this super friendly supportive group. They organise all sorts of swaps and thing... Check it out ! Anyway here is my postcard:


Isn't she gorgeous! I have used a gelli printed piece of paper that I had lying around and stamped the beautiful face stamps by Visible Image in it. I also added a sentiment from a different set, also from Visible Image. There is also a template for the face which I used at the bottom for the contour of the face. 
I then stamped the mouth, eyes and flowers (by Carabelle Studio) on thin marker paper and coloured them. I cut the all the bits out and adhered everything on the card with gel medium and gave the whole card a coat too so it is nicely protected. 

Thank you for stopping by today ! 


5 comments: