Saturday 25 February 2017

Chase your dreams

Hello everyone,

Today I have an art journal page for Um Wow Studio to share and this is it :




and here is how I treated the lovely chipboard kite:


I was going to use some stars as well but decided against it in the end... I will use them for something else sometime. 


First I gessoed everything to get a good base. Also because I was going to use acrylic paint I think it is better to start with a light base. 


These are the colours I used... 


Next I added some shading with Faber Castell Big Brush markers and added some faux stitch lines. 

For the background I used my gelli plate and a Lego piece.. 


I also used a few rubber stamps by VivaLasVegaStamps and a cloud stamp by Lawn Fawn.


This is the chipboard and you'll find it HERE.



Thank you so much for stopping by today ! 

4 comments:

  1. Love this - the rainbow kite and the textures in your lovely landscape background, but especially those wonderful texty clouds.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  2. ziet er weer erg leuk uit, ik wil ook eens wat meer met mijn gelli plate gaan doen. Ik maak al wat achtergronden voor kaarten met de gelliplate, maar het is ook wel erg mooi om in mijn art journal te gebruiken, bedankt voor de inspiratie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your kite flying across the fabulous page.
    Love
    Amanda x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, Corrie, I love this new side of you! You have chosen rather simple elements to carry a message that is so full of WOW! that one simply cannot miss it! Still smiling! Mwah!

    ReplyDelete