Wednesday 11 January 2017

What to do with a Cheese Board ??? A wallhanging for Country View Challenges

Hello everyone,

Today I have a nice little project to share with you. Well I think it is nice.... lol. I got a wooden board with some delicious pieces of cheese on it for Christmas and you know these things always end up cluttering your cupboards when you have finished with the cheese. So I thought I'd turn it into a wallhanging...  I filmed the process and hope you will hop over and have a look. I have to apologise for the shaky footage here and there. It seems my camera cannot deal with me moving and there is no solution for this as far as I know. Hope you don't get seasick !!! lol

I made this as an inspiration piece for the "Anything Goes" Challenge over at Country View Challenges. Why not play along with us and you could win a GBP 20,-- voucher to the shop !


Here is the link to YouTube ! If you like my Videos please SUBSCRIBE to my channel. I really appreciate it ! 









I have used quite a few materials for this :

Clear gesso and model paste both by Prima 
White gesso

PaperArtsy Chalk Acrylic Fresco Paints in the colours:
Teresa Green
Beach hut
Inky Pool
Snowflake

Stencils:
Flourish by Tim Holtz
PS023 by PaperArtsy (Clare Lloyd)

Stamps:
Whimsy girl Three by StarTrish Design 
MN23 Mini by PaperArtsy
SideShow CMS263 Stampers Anonymous

Archival Inks:
Jet Black
Cobalt
Viridean

Zig clean colour Brush Markers

I am entering this project in the CraftStamper TIMI Challenge for January. 


Thank you so much for stopping by today !

13 comments:

  1. Waaw dat ziet er echt prachtig uit ! Het filmpje ga ik deze namiddag rustig komen bekijken !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous mixed media board, Corrie! I just finished watching your video and I enjoyed it a lot - I didn't feel dizzy at all! The girl's image is so sweet, I love it! Big hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Het is weer zover😉 Ik heb ook een aantal stempels van StarTrish design besteld. Echt mooi gemaakt.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brilliant makeover of the cheeseboard, love this
    Love
    Amanda x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely project - those blue tones are so invigorating and perfect for that happy little chica!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well, what else would you possibly do with a cheeseboard?! Fabulous colours, and I love those swirls of texture. Gorgeous colouring on your lovely little girl - she looks so happy!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great alteration project with that cheese board, Corrie...I'm so impressed!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful Mixed Media project! And not cheesy at all...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow weer zo vee; texture en anders op de achtergrond, en toch steelt zij helemaal de "show"... Mooi! Groetjes, Gerrina

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hoi Corrie, wat een leuke video!
    Gaaf idee om een bord op deze manier te bewerken. Alle technieken komen voorbij.
    En het eindresultaat is prachtig!
    Groetjes Hanneke

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love everything about this ... the colours, the texture and the adorable WhimsyGirl. Thank you for playing along with the Craft Stamper Challenge xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Really a beautiful transformation, Corrie! I must go through my cupboards.
    I love your video and I didn´t get seasick *lol*.
    The little girl is colored so perfect and the background is adorable!
    Have a wonderful weekend!
    Hugs Evelyn

    ReplyDelete
  13. Corrie, I love this beautiful piece of art! <3

    ReplyDelete