Sunday 1 January 2017

Be more awesome !

Hello everyone,

and Happy New Year to you all !

For my first blogpost of this year for Roc I have made a postcard:


The background is a mop up piece from the gelli plate. Sometimes these turn out better than your prints, I think. Anyway this card is very, very simple... I die cut two hearts from book text. The right hand one was the back of a text page that happened to be blank. I doodled around the edges and typed the sentiment on. I also stamped "Heart Vine" in turquoise ink on the one with the sentiment. Both were adhered to the card. The main image is called "Party Dog" and he was coloured with Copic Markers in similar colours and cut out. I adhered him to the card also; a doodle line along the edges of the card finished off.. 

I used the following stamps:


All Roc's stamps are available HERE.

Thank you for stopping by today ! 

2 comments: