Thursday 1 September 2016

A journey is best measured....


Hello everyone, 

and welcome to my blog where today is a very exciting day. Not only is there a new challenge over at Country View Challenges but also I have made my first YouTube film ! yay... 

The theme for this month's challenge was set by Jennie and she chose the theme "Travel".

You'll find Jennie's fabulous blog HERE.

I hope you enjoy it ! 

Here is my postcard :


I interpreted the travel them very loosely here... 


And here is the YouTube tutorial :







I hope this is working !!! lol 
If not, here is the link :



I hope you enjoy watching ! 
Thank you so much for stopping by today ! 









13 comments:

  1. Fantastic card, Corrie, and I enjoyed watching your video tutorial so much! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the background and the fun image Corrie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your card, the interpretation of the theme and the video (which worked perfectly), great job Corrie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card, Corrie! Although The video works without a problem, I enjoyed watching, thank you for this!
    xxx Evelyn

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just love your card Corrie and those images are just wonderful ! I watched the video too, it is all working well. Jennie x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Corrie, such a fun piece, I'll be back to watch the video...well done you! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Friends are the best, and this suits the travel theme to a 't'! Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is brilliant Corrie, and I loved seeing your tutorial xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. cool work Corrie - brilliant! Hugs rachel x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ik blijf deze mannen grappig vinden en wat een heerlijke "omgeving" heb je weer voor ze gemaakt! Heel duidelijke video weer.
    Ik ben met de CZC wel aardig bezig geweest afgelopen maand, maar 5x iets maken op een workshop gaat natuurlijk ook errug hard :) Dan lukt het me wel er een heel aantal in een maand te maken... Belangrijkste blijft dat we er zelf steeds weer zo veel plezier in hebben om iets te creëren! Heel fijn weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ah Corrie I love your creations as they always make me smile! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  13. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete