Thursday 30 May 2024

This week at Vera Lane Studio

 Hello everyone, 

Happy Thursday ! For today's Vera Lane Studio project I have made a journal spread with the set 'Cats and hats' which came out recently. 




This was super fun to make. I went back to using paint with a brush. I usually use a gelli plate to make backgrounds with paint but not today. I did roll over a brayer with white paint to tone it down as always. I also added stencilling (stencil Cascading dots by Janet for AALL & Create) and splattering with a white paint pen. I added some stamping and three die cut crosses (Die also by AALL & Create). 
The cats were printed, coloured with Copic Markers and cut out. I arranged them on the page and added the sentiment from the set on the other page. That finished the page off. 

You'll find these adorable cats HERE.

Thank you for stopping by today!






1 comment:

  1. Everything is perfect on this page: the wonderful bright colours and the adorable cats with their hats. Love this...

    ReplyDelete