Thursday 23 May 2024

This week at Vera Lane Studio

 Hello everyone, 

For today's Vera Lane Studio project I have made a postcard. I used the newly released 'Raspberry'. I love raspberries, especially Scottish ones because they are so sweet. 


I printed, coloured and cut out the image. I used Copic Markers to colour her. I then worked on the background. I used an AALL & Create die to cut out a rectangular piece of paper and then drew black lines by eye; I didn't measure anything. I used a Copic Friendly marker. I then used the same reds as I used for the raspberry to colour in the stripes. I used grey for the stripes in between. I added some heat embossing, splattering and some stamping too. When I placed the little girl on the background I thought she wasn't standing out enough so I added some white paint around her across the red stripe. I then glued her down. Lastly I added the sentiment from the set and matted the whole thing on a piece of black card stock. 

You'll find Raspberry HERE

Thank you for stopping by ! 


1 comment: