Thursday 9 February 2023

This week at Vera Lane Studio

 Hello everyone, 

For this week's Vera Lane Studio project I have made a postcard with the newly released 'Tiny Royals', these are part of the squishy collection by Janet. They are very cute ! 


I printed the images, then coloured them and cut them out.  I also printed one of the sentiments from the set. For the background I used Distress Oxide inks in Mustard Seed and Rusty Hinge for the yellow and Dusty Concord and Wilted Violet for the purple. I rubbed the ink pads on my craft sheet, spritzed with water and dunked my card (watercolour paper) into it. I dried it and used a brayer with white paint to tone it down. I added some stencilling and stamping with the same inks and a black Versafine Clair. Next, I put down some washitape and glued the images and the sentiment on the card. Some doodle lines under the words finished it off. 

You'll find these fun "Tiny Royals" HERE.

Thank you for stopping by today! 


1 comment: