Wednesday 3 August 2016

Goody, goody !

Hello everyone,

and welcome to my blog where I am sharing a postcard for the new Challenge (#254) over at the Stampotique Designers' challenge blog. The theme for the next fortnight is 'text background'. Why not play along with us. Just make sure to read the rules and regulations on the blog.
Here is mine :



I decided to use a piece of Tim Holtz tissue paper as a background as it has text on it ! I coloured it then with Distress Crayons (still don't really like them, but keep on trying!) and was struggling how to seal it. I then had this brainwave of brayering gel medium on the gelli plate and 'gelliprinting' it onto the card. It worked of sorts.....but there was a lot of colour on the gelli plate when I pulled this card off. Anyway I used another one of these cards to make a print and that worked to so I got two for the price of one... hehehe.... 
Next I stamped the spirals and white embossed them. Arnold was stamped directly on the postcard but also on white card stock where I coloured him with my Copics. I cut him out and adhered him onto the image on the card. 
The sentiment is an old one and it was stamped on white card stock, cut into strips and adhered to the card too.. 

I used the following stamps :

Arnold
Spiral Daydream

Thank you for stopping by today !! 




3 comments:

  1. I love this! And getting two for one is even better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this, Corrie, and that's a great sealing idea too...may steal! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do love all that you do! Goody goody for me!!!! Goody goody for you!
    sandy xx

    ReplyDelete