Friday 1 April 2016

Happy Camper

Hello everyone,

It's my turn to share something for Roc's blog and FB page. I made an art journal.


I started with a piece of Mixed Media paper and painted it with gesso. Next I brayered on the blue and green paint, mixing with a little white here and there to get some variation. 
All the images were stamped; the 'grass' on patterned paper, the crocodile, camper and sentiment on white card stock. I coloured the camper and the crocodile with Copic Markers, cut them out and set them aside. The border that was stamped on patterned paper which I used as 'grass' was lightly coloured in places to make it more interesting. 
Next I determined where everything was going and added the shadows first before glueing everything down. 
The last thing I did was use a coloured pencil around the words of the sentiment. 

I've used the following stamps, available at www.Stampotique.com


Thank you so much for stopping by today ! 


4 comments:

  1. Fabulous, Corrie! That croc is so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have no words for how much I love this Corrie, if I could make lots of little hearts appear here I would!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw this on the FB page and just had to come over and leave some love. It's fabulous and cheered me up at the end of a VERY tiring week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Geweldig leuk! De krokodil en 't caravannetje zijn helemaal wauwieee.

    gr.Yvonne

    ReplyDelete