Monday 27 July 2015

Some people feel the rain....

Hello everyone,

It is my turn on the VLVS! blog today and I have made an art journal ! There are quite a few photos, so go have yourself a coffee and sit down and relax !


Here's the finished project.


Here is how I made this :



I started with a blank page in my journal and two colours of Distress Inks with a blending tool.




This was how it looked when I was done.




Next I took a stencil and a spray bottle of water .....




and got this result; neat isn't it?




I then used a some stamps, inks and some embossing powder too, to stamp the background..




This was the result. I stamps the 'tape X' with white ink but I could hardly see it, that is why I decided to heat emboss them with white embossing powder. It looks a bit rough but I quite liked that and left it that way... 




I then stamped the main image with black Archival ink...





I splattered some white ink on the page.... and tried to get some of the colour out of the girls face and arms and also her umbrella with a water brush; wetting it and dabbing it off. It didn't work very well. I think it is the paper in this journal... 




Next I stamped the sentiment twice....




the plan was to cut it apart and use the pieces, which is what I did...




Here's another look at the finished project... 


I used the following stamps:



Thanks for stopping by today ! 











1 comment:

  1. Love how you've used the brick stencil, fab results xx

    ReplyDelete