Tuesday 2 December 2014

Serenity

Hello fellow Crafters,

Got a little ATC today. It was made with a bit of coloured card from my stash and 2 Lost Coast Design Stamps..  'Serenity Diva' and 'Magic' dictionary stamp..




As said this piece of card stock was coloured already. I used Lindys Stampgang sprays for this. I stamped the 'Serenity Diva's' head on it and stamped it again on white card which I coloured in and cut out. Next I glued the coloured one onto the stamp on the ATC. I also used the small letters of the 'Magic' dictionary stamp in the background. Lastly I cut out the word 'Serenty' from the stamp on the white card and adhered it onto the ATC..


Thanks for stopping by !

Hope you like it....


8 comments:

  1. Ziet er weer prachtig uit, volgens mij heb ik deze stempel ook, ik zal eens gaan graven.
    Groetjes Karin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Geweldige kleur blauw en groen op de achtergrond, de stempel komt er prachtig op uit Corrie!
    Groetjes, Alie :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your ATC, Corrie! Great images, but I especially like the vividness of the colors you used! Clever way to get in your sentiment, I must say! Big fan here!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Prachtig om te zien, Corrie!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this Corrie, such bold beautiful stamps and colours xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mooi! Gaaf idee om het gezicht zo centraal te zetten! Groetjes, Gerrina

    ReplyDelete