Saturday 6 September 2014

Movie Star

Hello fellow Crafters,

Today I have made a tag for the 'Hollywood' themed challenge over at Tag Along.


This one was really simple. I painted a tag with pink PaperArtsy Fresco paint and finished with a layer of Pearl Glaze. Unfortunately you can't see this in the photo; it gives a nice subtle shimmer. I used 2 stamps for the background and Audrey as my focal point. These stamps are by a Dutch Company called Stampingback. The sentiment was a freebie with an order I placed, I think with the same company but I am not sure about that. Lastly I drew some thin lines, doodled a bit and put a ribbon through the hole. 

Thanks for stopping by ! 

Hope you like it....

4 comments:

  1. Simple it may be, but it's truly lovely. Like Ms Hepburn herself!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mooie kleine details zorgen voor een lekkere tag Corrie!
    fijn weekend, Alie

    ReplyDelete
  3. This may have seemed really "simple" to you, Corrie, but your tag has all the pop and shimmer of Hollywood! I am lovin' this one! Perfect for the Tag Along Challenge Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mooi die achtergrond! Dat roze en zwart werkt weer mooi, zeker bij deze stempel! Groetjes, Gerrina

    ReplyDelete