Sunday 20 August 2017

Be sparkly

Hello everyone,

and welcome to Vera Lane Sunday ! Every Sunday I post a project for Vera Lane Studio and if you haven't heard from them you should have a little peek... so many great images..

For today I have made a postcard with the 'Sparkles and Sprinkles' set to send with the ATC for the month of August's swap themed ; "Add some sparkle".


Love this set.. the girls are fabulous. I paired her with one of the sentiments that come in the set too. I used another gelli printed background and made sure to add lots of glitter and sparkle ! Shame it doesn't really show in the picture... 

This is the ATC I made for the swap :




The bee also comes in the set and I paired him with some dictionary paper that I die cut in the shape of a heart and another sentiment from the set. 

Thank you so much for stopping by today ! 




5 comments:

  1. Lovely, lovely, lovely! I really must get creating with these gorgeous images, but I'm currently drowning in DT work, so I'll just enjoy seeing your fabulous creations until then, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love both of them. Very nice backgrounds

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Two lovely projects, Corrie - the bee put a big smile on my face, almost as big a smile as the sparkly princess has!
    Alison x
    PS - I see you've got that roth phallyka nonsense going on (comment above mine). I expect you may have heard about this already... they're definitely Spam, we don't know how malicious, but you should mark them all as Spam and delete them asap. Don't click on anything. They've probably left comments on multiple posts - often copying and pasting from comments which are already on your blog. It's nasty.
    Hugs, Ax

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love everything you do - but I have said that before!!
    Sandy xx

    ReplyDelete