Saturday 24 June 2017

Time waits for no man!

Hello everyone,

I have an art journal page to share today using the lovely new stamps by Visible Image. I love the alphabet stamps, there are more than one of certain letters so that makes is easy to stamp words like 'happy' etc. I stamped them a little wonky but you can line them up really well.



I used a mop up page from my gelli print stack. I really like these; sometimes they are even nicer than the proper prints. 
 I added some background stamping using Archival ink and the pink clocks were heat embossed with pink embossing powder by WOW. 



The letters are stamped on white paper, I then added the circles around them. There is a circle and a square in the set and the letters fit in there perfectly. I used a punch to cut them out. 


I like my words to be wonky so I stamped them wonky on purpose. I added some white dots with a white pen. 

That was it from me today ! 

I used all three new stamp sets for this page. You'll find them HERE.


You also still have time to play in our monthly challenge where the theme is 'Dimension'. I have put my letters spelling 'time' on dimensional tape so they stand out more. 



Social Media links..
Shop where you will find all our awesome stamps!
Blog see all our latest posts here!
Facebook group join in with the banter and enter our ‘Show & Tell’ Monthly Challenge!
Facebook PAGE …give us a like and enter our weekly giveaways!



You can also follow us on:

2 comments:

  1. Another great card, Corrie! I love the dots on the letters! It's a lovely detail!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so atmospheric, Corrie. I can almost hear him thinking. The letter stamps look great... They're going on my list. Good tempting!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete