Wednesday 1 February 2017

Unleash yourself

Hello everyone,

and welcome to my blogpost for Roc Nicholas Rubber Stamps! For today I have made a tag:


I cut this tag out of white card stock then painted it with Gesso. Next I added green acrylic paint. I thinned it down quite a bit so it would drip down the tag. I added some splatters with the same paint and with a blue Lindy's ink spray. Next I took a brayer and rolled over some orange to brighten it up. 
I added a piece of pattern paper at the bottom for "Monster" to stand on and then adhered him on top. I had already coloured him with my Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers and cut him out. 
I then stamped the sentiment and coloured the letters with watercolour marker again (Zigs). I also added some doodling before adhering it to the tag. 
A piece of ribbon finished the tag ! 

I used the following stamps:


You'll find all Roc fabulous stamps 

Thank you for stopping by today ! 

2 comments: