Thursday 1 February 2024

This week at Vera Lane Studio

 Hello everyone, 

Happy Thursday and welcome to February; hopefully it won't be as long as January!! 

For today's post for Vera Lane Studio I have made a journal page in my 8 x 8 Dylusions Journal.


I printed and coloured the images and cut them out. I used Copic Markers for the colouring. The background was made with Distress Oxide inks and a blending tool. I put some washitape around the page to create a border and then just blended the colours together. I used Salvaged Patina, Twisted Citron, Mustard Seed and Spiced Marmelade. I then put a stencil on top that I spritzed with water, it will bleach out where the stencil sits on the paper. I then added some stamping. Next I used a brayer and white paint to tone it down, I also used the same stencil again and just stencilled with white paint in a few places. 
I place a small piece of washi tape for the little girl to stand on and then glued the images and the sentiment on the page. I black line around it finished it off. 

You'll find 'Chinese New Year' HERE.

Thank you for stopping by today ! 


No comments:

Post a Comment