Tuesday 7 June 2022

Sizzling hot

 Hello everyone, 

Welcome to my blog ! For today's AALL & Create project I have made a postcard with one of the fabulous Miss Dee stamps. 


Here's how:


First I stamped Cougar Dee and coloured her with Copics and a touch of pencil here and there. 


Next I made the background with Distress Oxide inks and this stencil. 


Next I stamped the background; it is very subtle..


I then put some washi tape on the background, at the bottom for her to stand on. 


I decided then it needed some black stamping so I used the sentiment stamp and stamped that randomly around the edges. I also went around the card with the black ink pad. 


I then glued Miss Dee down and added the sentiment. 



I have used the following AALL & Create materials:

Stencil:
#134 - Heapza Hearts by Autour de Mwa
Stamps:
#60 - Lacy Graffiti by Olga Heldwein
#338 - Background Noise by Janet Klein
#703 - Cougar Dee by Janet Klein
Washi tape:
#23 - Vivre by Janet Klein
#27 - Joyful Words by Autour de Mwa

For more information about all the fabulous AALL & Create products and a list of international stockists, please visit:


Thank you for stopping by today ! 




4 comments:

  1. mooie achtergrond is het geworden. (de stempels van miss D vind ik niet zo...maar dat is persoonlijk).
    groetjes Alma.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's obvious to me that Miss Dee is my kind of person! I love that subtle background, 'cause she stands out like a Plus Attitude that she is. Wonderful!!

    ReplyDelete