Wednesday 14 August 2013

The journey...

 
Hello fellow Crafters,
I can't seem to get enough of this Kate Crane technique for backgrounds and made this today using the same method. I sprayed Dylusions on a craftsheet, sprayed this with water and smooshed my page in it. Then I rolled some kitchenpaper over it and dropped some waterdrops on it and rolled with kitchenroll again to take some of the ink off. I then put some white and pink acrylic paint in a few places and distressed the edges with Vintage photo Distress Ink. I then did some random background stamping. The figure was from a giftsheet out of a magazine. I then stamped the Tim Holtz sentiment on and thought it needed something more so I stamped the three bees and the bunting on some booktext and glued it to the page.
Hope you like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment