Friday 23 August 2013

Behind every great man...

Hello fellow Crafters,

I started another Art Journal page yesterday afternoon and finished it today. This is it :


 
I used my watersoluble crayons for the background. I used blue, green, purple, violet, black and white. I also used some stencils  and stamps to make the background a bit more interesting. The little figure is called Dweeze and is another Stampotique stamp designed by Daniel Torrente. I stamped him on white paper and coloured him with DI. Lastly I printed the quote by Jim Carrey, which I thought was hilarious, an glued it on the page.
Hope you like it....

2 comments:

  1. Love it!! Hahaha! Seriously though, love the colors on this one. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it!! Hahaha! Seriously though, love the colors on this one. :)

    ReplyDelete