Thursday 21 September 2017

Does my new hat make me look fat ?


Hello everyone, 

and welcome to my blogpost for Katzelkraft ! I have made an art journal page with one of the latest new dogs and he is called Booly ! 




I gelli printed the background using Amsterdam Acrylics, stencils and foam stamps. I then added some more stamping using Oxide and Archival inks. 
Next Booly was stamped and coloured with Copic Markers, cut out and adhered sitting on some washi tape. The sentiment is not by Katzelkraft. I stamped it and cut it into strips and adhered it on the page also. That was it! 

I used the following stamps:

Thank you so much for stopping by today ! 




3 comments:

  1. Grinning here, Corrie - definitely NOT!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Weer een mooie pagina, met een super schattige hond!!

    Groetjes
    Maria

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, poor thing... he really does look worried! Love the little washi tile floor for him to sit on, and a great background too.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete